As a healthcare organization, we are governed by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and maintain strict compliance with all standards. To learn more about HIPAA, please click here: http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/consumers/index.html.
Your information is always stored on a secure server, where it is encrypted and safe behind the best electronic security systems. Only authorized personnel may access it using unique usernames and passwords.
2. How We Collect Your Personal Information. When using Comprehensive Therapy Center’s website, you may submit personal information when you join our mailing list, submit a volunteer application, submit content, send a donation, or send a request for information.
The information you may be asked to provide may include:
Credit/Debit Card Information
Parent Contact Information
Your School Information
When you visit Comprehensive Therapy Center’s website, both your IP address and browsing information (such as which CTC pages you visit for how long, where you click, what kind of computer and browser you use, and what errors you received) will be collected by Google Analytics. It will be provided to us in aggregate, which means that we’ll see it combined with all other users’ information, but not associated with your name, email address, or any other personal details. This information is used to make our website the best, most user-friendly experience we can make it.
5. How Your Personal Information is Disclosed. It is Comprehensive Therapy Center’s policy not to disclose, sell, or rent your personal information to anyone. Exceptions: (i) to provide services you’ve requested through us; (ii) in response to a validly-issued subpoena, court order, or other legal process; (iii) when necessary to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal action.
6. Correcting Your Personally Identifiable Information. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an update to any of your personal information.
7. Opting Out / Requesting Information Deletion. You may, at any time, choose to opt out of any service, or to have your personal information removed from our servers. To do so, please send a request to email@example.com.
8. Amendments. Comprehensive Therapy Center reserves the right to amend this policy at any time.
9. Contact. You may contact Comprehensive Therapy center directly by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have specific questions about this policy or the website in general, please email email@example.com.