(Posted March 19, 2013)
- Provide administrative direction in this full-time position with family friendly flexible scheduling.
- Manage special education services to schools, in-office therapy and outreach activities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Excel at managing deadlines, building relationships, and supporting the work of our therapists.
- Bachelors or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Familiar with special education helpful.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels, track details and enjoy multi-tasking.
Send cover letter, resume, and writing sample to Jean Silbar, email@example.com. Resumes accepted until position has been filled.
School Social Worker
Master’s level social worker with school certification endorsement (SSW) and Michigan license, needed to work part-time in schools, 15 – 20 hours per week.
Work with terrific students.
You set your own schedule within school day.
Family friendly work environment. Competitive pay.
Comprehensive Therapy Center’s mission is to provide therapeutic and advisory programs to children through skill building, academic enhancement and social emotional support. We help people walk, talk, learn and play – so they can read and write. Learn more by exploring this website. To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Jean Silbar, firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Psychologist or Psychologist, PhD
Work about 5-15 hours per week evaluating students in West Michigan schools.
Work part-time in schools in West Michigan.
Family friendly work environment. Flexible schedules.
Retirees or at-home moms and dads welcome in all our positions!
(Special conditions apply to recent retirees from public schools.)
Send cover letter and resume to:
Comprehensive Therapy Center
2505 Ardmore SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Or email resume and cover letter to: Jean Silbar