We can help find balance through work and play
Our therapists create a sensory profile to decide what kind of therapy will be best for your child.
Sensory therapy may be helpful if your child struggles in the following areas:
- Vestibular: a sense of balance. We can help by using Bal-a-vis-x.
- Tactile: a sense of touch. We can help whether your child under or over responsive
- Visual and Auditory: seeing and hearing. This includes tracking and describing what was viewed.
- Fine Motor Skills: small movements including handwriting.
- Proprioception: a sense of the body and where is in space.
This therapy helps improve balance, auditory processing, visual tracking through exercises. Activities may include:
- Ball bouncing for rhythm and hand-eye coordination
- Bouncing on therapy balls for balance
- Using Ipad Programs to aid visual scanning
- Balncing on rocker boards
- Swinging to improve the vestibular
Call today for an evaluation: (616) 559-1054
Ask about our discounts for Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce Members!