100% of Proceeds Benefit:
- Children with developmental disabilities receiving care and therapies at Comprehensive Therapy Center.
- The CTC scholarship fund that goes to covering portions of therapy costs for families and children.
- Covering the costs of safe educational and therapeutic equipment.
- Providing programs at a free or reduced rate to the community.
- The Event will be held virtually!
- Rockin and Strollin 5K is inclusive of all. We welcome all types of movement (walking, running, strolling, and rolling).
- Complete a 5k distance during race week! July 26th- August 1st.
- All proceeds will go directly to supporting children and families at Comprehensive Therapy Center.
- All participants will receive a medal and 5k t-shirt.
- Make sure to sign up by June 30th to secure your race swag!
Therapy and Fun families: Call our office to receive a reduced rate code.
How to Complete a Virtual 5K
Step 1: Sign up!
Sign up for the Rockin & Strollin Race here.
Step 2: Training
Train for your 5k! Whether you are running, walking, rolling, or strolling, please remember to listen to your body and be safe. We will be cheering you on every step of the way on our Facebook event, Rockin & Strollin Virtual 5K. Join us for some free motivation, routes in the GR area, and health and wellness tips.
Step 3: Participate
Participate in accomplishing a 5K distance during the week of July 26th-August 1st.