Social Language Groups: Creating the Communicators
We have fun while sharpening social skills.
Social groups are for children who
- Have difficulty making friends.
- Are on the Autism spectrum.
- Have repetitive or limited interests.
- Want to sharpen their communication skills.
- Wish to improve group social interactions.
Here’s how it works
- Communication groups meet for one hour a week for ten weeks.
- Group size is 3 – 6 participants.
It is fun with a purpose
- Children will learn how to engage in interactive conversations.
- Learn together to use language to control the environment.
- Work on respecting personal space.
- Practice social language and practical language.
- Playing games facilitates taking turns and interacting with others.
Call today for an evaluation: (616) 559-1054
We accept many insurances.