Volunteer With Us!
Interested in Volunteering?
The Therapy & Fun volunteer program is open to middle and high school aged individuals interested in a career in healthcare, working with children with disabilities, or just want to have a fun summer helping out the Grand Rapids community.
Perks of volunteering at Therapy & Fun:
- Up to 80+ Community Service Hours
- Possibility Presidential Volunteer Service Award Upon Completion Of Service Hours (Based on age and hours worked: see more details here).
- Invaluable work experience with top-notch speech, occupational and social/emotional therapists.
- Small stipend at the end of the program.
- Spending the summer with the coolest people around!
If you are interested in volunteering, please visit this link. If you have questions about volunteering at Therapy & Fun, please reach out to our Programs Director, Sarah Miller at email@example.com